The long awaited eighth episode of the Plutonium Muffins podcast is full of my joy at being back behind the microphone, and includes discussion about Christmas presents, New Year’s Resolutions, a plethora of socks, a giveaway, some cat noises….enjoy!
Episode 8: Udzimuriri
“moderation” in Shona
Section 1: Knitting
In the Oven
The Cooling Rack
- Two pairs of Cadeautje by Ysolda Teague
- Capucine by Adela Illichmanova
- Simple Cable Cuffs by Sarah Leslie
- Zigzag Socks by Anna Tilmann
- “Knitted Socks: Over 25 Designs for Fab Feet and Cozy Toes for the Whole Family” by Anna Tilmann. Giveaway extended to 16th January, enter here.
- This edition: on Amazon here.
- A newer edition is also available.
Section 2: Spinning
- Follow Me Down Cousin Jack – alpaca yarn currently on wheel.
- Dragon Yarn – singles resting ready for Navajo plying.
Section 3: Resolutions
Welcome to the Resolutions Monthly Group: SherbertLemons, Anji, Sharmayne, Shuddupandknit, JV3, HelenJ, cmart1223, hpfchamber, babsaknitr, Knitbyaweaver, knitknucklehead, Nadine6720, racemuis, Ringquelle, TheWarpedMind, kaffeinadikt
My 2015 Resolutions
- Go cold sheep. No new yarn, fleece OR patterns. Caveat: I’m allowed souvenir yarn if we go somewhere nice.
- Plan projects in a timely fashion.
- Continue running – I am doing the Great North Run on the 13th of September
- Use my Filofax more effectively this year!
- Make profit on my crafting business – Skinny Lizzy on Etsy
I am changing the way I do things – instead of featuring a member every month, I am going to highlight a few things from the achievements thread instead.
- LakeLinda is the sponsor of the Knit-for-Yourself-Along and she knitted Cinnabar as a result of getting the pattern in the previous KAL
- kelv finished her fisherman afghan
- carrotandstick completed her nanowrimo novel
- sungardener completed a beautiful hat