Welcome to Episode 17 of the Plutonium Muffins podcast! I chat about my current works in progress, finishes, future projects, goings on in the world of Monthly Resolutions, as well as the sheep that are now at the farm! Listen on to find out more.
If you have any problems listening to this episode, please do let me know – there were some technical difficulties when I uploaded it. Country internet isn’t up to scratch!
Episode 17: Matsutso
“autumn” in Shona
The season between summer and winter.
The third season of the year, or the season between summer and winter, often called “the fall.”
- My next market stall is at Tavistock Arts Market on the 7th of November
Section 1: Knitting
In the Oven
The Cooling Rack
- Stitch Style Socks: Twenty Fashion Knit and Crochet Styles
- Kelpie by Jared Flood
- Rowan Fine Art
- Saguaro by Renee Callahan
- Malabrigo Rios
- Wild and Woolly
- Strawberry Pi by Belinda Harris-Reid
Section Two: Spinning
Ready to mix
Section Three: Resolutions
- Finish cross stitch project
- Finish dress for new baby in the family
- Start knitting Christmas presents
- Try out three new spinning techniques
I would really love some feedback on whether or not people are interested in the Resolutions section, or should I just scrap it? I love doing it, but I’m aware you lot may not get as much out of it as I do…
Section Four: Crafty Roots
- Sheep Breeds: Mouflon
- Sheep Breeds: Navajo-Churro
- Sheep Breeds: Ouessant
- Sheep Breeds: Greyface Dartmoor
- Our Sheep!
Welcome to the Plutonium Muffins group: GoJo63, NewfieCatt, Pjingles, KnittyFiend, elkerokkas