Welcome to the second episode of the Plutonium Muffins Podcast. I talk about what I’m knitting, my finished projects, some resolutions chatter as well as a brief history of sheep. I hope you enjoy it!
Episode One can be found here.
Episode Two: Gachira
‘welcome’ in Shona
There are a few things to clear up from the previous episode:
- Mangwanani means “Good Morning” in Shona
- I use the words ‘spinning’ and ‘knitting’ interchangeably – I hope that is not too much trouble for you to understand, I don’t think I did it too much this episode.
- John is my boyfriend, not some random stranger!
- I wrongly said Sophie who works in Loop, London had knitted a Garland – it was actually Sonia!
Section One: Knitting
In the Oven
- Icon Dress by Purl Alpaca Designs
- My Favourite Things by Jill McGee [incorrectly pronounced in the episode]
- Knitalong with iMake – info here
- iMake Ravelry group with amazing projects here
The Cooling Rack
- Gigantic Blankie by Danielle Alinia
- Sherbert Cushion [link to come soon]
- Zigzag Jumper by Linda Parkhouse
Wooden Spoons and So On
- My favourite circulars are Chiagoos
The Kitchen Cupboard
- Endellion by Christine Junggeburt
Section Two: Spinning
- No work done on Splash!
On the Net
- Episode 367 of Ready, Set, Knit!
Section Three: Resolutions Monthly
- My September 2014 Resolutions (includes my August Recap)
- East Van Doc Toppers by Grace Verhagen
- The Resolutions Monthly Ravelry Group
- kelv on Ravelry
- lakelinda on Ravelry
- September Resolutions on Resolutions Monthly
Section Four: Crafty Roots
A Good Yarn
- Loop in London – Knit Night on Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30 pm
A Brief History of Sheep
Thank you for listening! I hope you had fun and enjoyed it – importantly, I hope you can understand me.
- @perclexed on Twitter
Welcome to the Resolutions Monthly Ravelry Group:
NewfieCatt, Meelou, Iaanah, Tracyc611 and PhoenixPurls
Welcome to the Plutonium Muffins Ravelry Group, Stumpy01
- Plutonium Muffins Blog
- Corrie on Twitter
- Plutonium Muffins on Facebook
- Plutonium Muffins on Ravelry
- Corrie on Pinterest