It is time to go over my November Resolutions! It’s been a strange month, so here we go. I’m going to split this into two posts this month – I would normally do my end of one month and beginning of another in the same post but I’m trying to be more organised this month. We’ll see how long it lasts!
November 2014 Resolutions
Okey dokey, here we go. I’ve had a super busy month (if you haven’t checked out my Etsy shop yet, please go have a look and give me some feedback? Thank you!) so progress on everything has been a little slow. My resolutions for November were:
- Finish spinning Follow Me Down Cousin Jack – I downgraded this to ‘spin one bobbin’ of Follow Me Down Cousin Jack and I was successful. If you missed that ‘post’, it’s because I announced it in Episode 7 of the podcast.
- Knit two more pairs of Cadeautje – I finished ONE pair of Cadeautje that had been languishing on the needles for ages, so I consider this a success. The blog post for this is here.
- Cast on my scarf – success! I can to cast on 210 stitches, then immediately P2 together to get to 105 stitches…I hope this isn’t an unnecessary complication!
- Go to Knit Night at least twice – big fat fail. I haven’t been out much this month at all, although I did go to Nest.
- Clear out my WIP basket of bits and pieces that I ‘may one day’ use – done
- Work on My Favourite Things – I’ve actually started thinking about frogging it….
I also spent a long time writing half a Nanowrimo novel! I’ve had the idea in my mind for literally years, and I got a long way into the story. I found myself flagging when I hit 30,000 words, and I was getting too upset about it. I intend to finish it at some point next year! I did this with my mum, and she was a star who has done amazingly! I’m waiting to hear if she managed to finish…
So although I got a lot done, it wasn’t much knitting so I have been trying to leave the blog alone for a little bit!
How are you doing? Thinking of New Year’s Resolutions? My December Resolutions were posted last week – find them here. In the meantime come and check out the Resolutions Monthly group on Ravelry if you fancy joining us!