It is that time of month…the mid-month resolutions update is due, although I can barely believe it! The biggest news is that Icon Dress is finished. I know, spoiler alert! You can read the full post on that here.
October Resolutions: Mid-Month
- Finish Icon Dress – yes! I cannot believe it. The Icon Dress is finished, and it took less time to complete than my mum’s legwarmers…
- Knit the only Christmas Present I’m doing this year – Eek, we’ve changed track and I’m now doing Christmas presents for EVERYONE. I’m swatching for the first at the moment.
- Get started on rainbow fibre (spinning) – very excited about this! I’ve got started and finished the nylon. I need to move on to the wool. My friend Melanie is buying me seed beads so I can get involved with sticking beads into the yarn!
- Sell more STUFF – many things have been sold – many more to go, but I’ve made a good start.
- Learn a tune a day – I have learned one tune! Hurrah me.
So it has thus far been a successful month! And now, because I haven’t done this for a while, here are some of the achievements from the Resolutions Monthly wonderkids.
1. LakeLinda has completed her seedy afghan.
2. tsaria made a boob hat!
3. Stumpy01 completed a pair of socks.
4. sungardener finished a sweater for her son who goes to Brazil shortly
5. CKRidge reached a milestone on a Nina for her daughter.
6. tsaria wove in all the ends on her 49ers blanket.
7. SugarAngel whipstitched all of her afghan squares together.
There are tons more with photos, but I will save them for the next post. You can check them all out in the Achievements thread of the group – and if you aren’t a member of Ravelry, sign up now! It’s free, and you won’t regret it.