Welcome to April! I’ve had a bit of a silly day and have found it hard to come up with new resolutions. The list is here, but I think that in the spirit of WIP Wednesday, let’s think of it as a working document! I find April Fool’s Day tough because I’m like, the most gullible person in the world, so I end up looking like a fool for about two weeks going into April. I did enjoy the Moo.com joke though – scented business cards! They should do that.
Recap of March Resolutions
Through illness – both as a result of Edinburgh Yarn Festival and self-inflicted stupidity – I was a bit rubbish in March. Here’s the down-low!
- Spin for ten minutes a day – no, in fact I did a ridiculously small amount of spinning. I need to card my fibre and I’m really putting it off.
- Follow my new schedule every week day – sort of! As I say, I was a bit unwell, so I was a bit rubbish with this one.
- Make 3 headbands and a hat for – made a hat! Find it here.
- Knit my next pair of socks – yes, finished the Angel Socks.
- Work on Naloa – yes, nearly halfway through the first chart of the pattern! No photos yet.
I’ve fallen off the band wagon with some of my things, so I’m going to keep things a bit easy this month and try get back to my good habits.
- Follow running schedule
- Send baby jumper to New Zealand
- Cast on a new pair of socks
- Write learners pattern
- Publish boxes with cards in it
I have had to re-write my running schedule because I was so rubbish in March…but I need to get back on it!
Check out the rest of the Monthly Resolutions on Ravelry here.