I cannot believe it is February. Last month flew by in a haze of craft trade orders, half-marathon training and a gradual reintegration into real life as I get over last July’s little hiccup. The Plutonium Muffins household has been busy with guests, from familial to unexpected overnight stays from London-bound friends. We’ve experienced early summer temperatures and a centimetre or two of snow.
If this year continues at this pace, before I know it I will be starting to write my Happy New Year post!
January 2015 Update
I would be remiss if I didn’t give you an update on last month’s progress. I wanted to write this in a separate blog post, but I’m kidding myself if I really think that will happen. I have a nice big schedule of blog posts that I wanted to get out this month – there is so much editing on all the drafts that hopefully those I missed will come out in February! In the meantime, head over to Fabrications for a small taste of the shop review I have planned.
- Finish Solomon’s Temple – present and correct! Blog-post about this is here.
- Do ten minutes of spinning per day – I was really productive until about the 20th of the month when I got a big order for cards and had to suspend all other crafting.
- Continue running regularly – I just completed Week 5 of the half-marathon training. Only 23 more to go! (Or something)
- Finish Monkey – I’m halfway through the foot on the second sock, so fingers crossed I will be done by the end of this week…
- Crochet two snowflakes – no, but I did crochet the majority of the body of a herdy sheep!
February 2015 Resolutions
These have been thought up in haste as it is already the 4th of February, so they may see a lot of editing over the next four weeks!
- Finish crocheting my sheep – stretch goal is to do the snowflakes.
- Finish Monkey
- Knit a cowl from handspun – my Dragon Yarn is raring to go, blog-post on that project to come.
- Cast on a big project – I have large quantities of yarn assigned to patterns that are begging to go – I just need to cast on!
- Complete Week 8 of half-marathon training – if you would like to sponsor me, I am running the Great North Run on behalf of Mind. The sponsorship page is here, any contributions massively appreciated!
I have to dash off and do a delivery now – I’m going to queue up some blog posts and there will be more action around these parts soon! Don’t forget to head over to Resolutions Monthly on Ravelry to check out the group and start making your own resolutions.